INSPECTIONS ARE A ESSENTIAL OF ANY REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION.
What is a Mold Inspection?
The majority of a mold inspection is a visual examination of a home. Apart from a good flashlight and any tools occasionally required to enter confined spaces (such as removing grates to examine HVAC ducts), there is no additional equipment required. Cameras may be used by some mold inspectors. In order to determine whether a certain region is wet, especially after cleanup, a moisture meter may also be helpful.
To schedule an inspection or get a quote, just fill in the form below and someone from our team will reach out to you shortly.
What does an inspection include?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most important reasons why you should consider scheduling our meticulous home and mold inspection service:
- For homeowners who are wary about mold when buying a new house. Mold testing provides assurance in such a significant choice.
- For the purpose of authenticating the mold assessment and the requirement for cleanup. Many insurance providers won’t approve mold removal without supporting scientific testing.
- To establish the guidelines for mold removal. In order to help the remediators identify the limits of an impacted area, a testing company is typically hired. This covers mold as well as general San Diego spa and pool inspection.
- To determine the different kinds of mold that can be found in a home. Residents frequently wonder whether the presence of mold is connected to any symptoms they may be having.
- To identify “hidden mold”—mold growth that isn’t immediately apparent in the home’s aesthetic structure but can be of concern if there has been a water leak or if a musty stench has appeared.
- In support of a legal claim for which unbiased scientific proof is required in order to proceed with the case.
There are indications that you may have mold growing inside your home. Some of these include:
- It is visible. You clearly have mold if you can see it growing on surfaces. But you probably are unaware of its full scope. It might also be developing in places you can’t see, in secret.
- Musty odors. If you smell something musty, you might have mold development.
- Humidity. If it’s humid outside, there can be too much moisture within. Condensation may develop on surfaces as a result of the moisture. The damp surfaces could start to develop mold if ignored.
- undiagnosed health problems. Mold growth may be the cause of persistent cold-like symptoms that won’t go away. These symptoms will get worse if the exposure continues.
Our average rating based on over 100 reviews is 5/5
What Our Customers Say
First experience working with Coastal Home Solutions. Charles and his colleague were very professional and responsive to our questions. Would definitely recommend Coastal Home Solutions for Home Inspections.
I have been working with Coastal Home Solution for a while, I am a realtor, and They have excellent service, good value, and great reports. Now they inspect my home; I highly recommend Charles and his team for any Home inspection you need.